I'm finally where I belong!!
JaCoby was released from the hospital on August 19th. We are so grateful to EVERYONE that has helped us through this. We're extremely grateful to all the nurses and doctors that took care of our special baby. JaCoby is the best baby. He is so content. I think I was neurotic enough for the both of us during my pregnancy!!! He only wakes up once at night to eat and then he goes right back to sleep. What a great way to end this chapter of our lives. We love you sweet baby.




4 comments:
Stacy,
I'm so glad everything is going well. I'm at work right now, and in pod A, so I was thinking about you and JaCoby. He's where he should be now, and they always do better at home. Talk to you later-
WooHOO! We love ya JaCoby!
Hugs,
Courtney, Cami, Sheri & Ray
I can't believe how big your baby is already!! He is going to be in colege before I blink!! I really need to come visit you before he graduates from high school!
Cute Pics stacy! I love little Isabel on her first day. She looks like such a babe. Those glasses are so cute on her. Too bad ours have broken like 3 times. Maybe we'll go for those ones again. JaCoby is such a sweet, handsome little man. I need to come and spend some more time with him while he's still little and sweet. You know how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment