


So for my bday I wanted to get new family pictures. So I called my absolute favorite photographer and set it up. On Monday Oct 20 we took the kids out of school early and headed to Memory grove. Emilie did a FANTABULOUS job. I love her!!!! Here is a sneak peek! Enjoy:)P.S. here is a link if you're interested in getting some pics taken of your little fams!





3 comments:
Stacy,
Those pictures are darling! Your family is so sweet! I can't believe how big JaCoby is! I need to come visit you sometime. I wanted to come see him blessed but I worked that weekend. I'm so glad he is doing well! We did pictures with Emilie too and they turned out very cute!
i like......
I didn't know you had JaKobe's blessing :o( I wish I would have known I would have come! Thanks for posting these pics. Your whole troop is absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment