Johnson's '08

Johnson's '08

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alma 26:12

This is a picture of my cousins that I had an artist draw. It brings me so much strength to see it. The same artist did one of Mikelle. What a beautiful thing to look at when there is so much suffering. I am still struggling with the the fact that you two are gone. That I will never see your beautiful smiles and that my children will never get to know you! I love you so much and pray for your family everyday! I love you Micah and Shilo!

What a wonderful scripture!



Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of God, for in his strength I can do all things" (Alma 26:12).

3 comments:

Ginny said...

loooove the picture!!! i still think of them often and my cute 8 year old still prays for their family.

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I love this pic too! If this friend is at all interested in doing Cassie's for a price let me know!

Brittany said...

What a great scripture Stacie. You're such an inspiration to me. I really needed that today, thanks.