Johnson's '08

Johnson's '08

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update on JaCoby July 21st

On Monday JaCoby's billi rueben dropped to 13, so he was off the lights! Yipee! He was at 2 1/2 liters of forced air and the oxygen they were giving him was between 20 to 30 percent. His feeding went up to 12 cc every 3 hours.
This is his bed. The nurse's that take care of him are wonderful! I love LDS Hospital.
It was so fun to see him awake! He is so sweet. Now I have 4 boyfriends!

1 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

OH MY he is "beautiful" Tinky!!! I am the worst friend.. I have no idea what to say when someone is in crisis, other then I love you, I am praying for you, and I fasted for your darling little boy... Everything is going to be okay, honey... Hang in there...

He is such a gorgeous little baby...
jules