
Hopefully I don't have to do this post too much longer. Oh no did I just jinx us. On Saturday(8/9) I went to the hospital to see my baby and received some GOOD news. JaCoby was looking really good and his doctor didn't see a need to make him suffer longer than necessary so they are going to start the count down of NPO(yada yada only know it means nothing by mouth)from the day he got there. Which means instead of it being day 3 it was day 5. He gets to eat on day 7, more good news. So today(8/12)he got to eat 6 ml's every 3 hours. They have to start slow to see if he tolerates it. I fed him from a bottle this morning and he did great. Once he gets closer to a full feeding they will let me nurse again. YEAH more pumping:{ So all in all we're getting there!!
3 comments:
Tink!! I am so sorry I haven't posted yet about your sweet baby! My heart goes out to you - Keith was born 9 weeks early and was in the NICU for 6 weeks - I was reading your posts and all those feelings from when our little guy was going through all of that came flooding back. I am so sorry that you have to go through this stressful time! Good luck - if you ever need to talk I am always here. You are in my prayers!
Your little guy is beautiful by the way!!! :)
I haven't wanted to bug ya via phone so I will leave this comment...I hope all is going well who knows maybe JaCoby is home!! Please please let me know if I can help or if you need a break and go catch an ice cream. I love you all and constantly pray for you all!
We are still praying for your family and little JaCoby....how is life adjusting to having the little guy home?? We love you guys!
Post a Comment