Johnson's '08

Johnson's '08

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stolen camera

Yeah that's me...completely oblivious of the camera!





I had taken some pictures a while back and decided I needed to add them to my puter, when low and behold MY MEMORY CARD WAS FULL!!!! What?!?!? I hadn't taken that many oictures!(Mind you I have 4G memory card...that baby holds like a million pictures!!!) So I start going over all the pics...you'll never guess! Okay so maybe you will...ZACHHHHHHH!!!!!! I love him! Here is some of his handy work!

4 comments:

Stef said...

Don't you love the pics kids take, lots of feet and ceilings :)

The Wife!! said...

That is hilarious!!! I was laughing after I read it. I bet you were just dyeing when you looked at them! LOL

Trulee said...

I love the pictures kids take. Reminds me of a picture one of my sons took--then proceeded to jazz up in the computer. It was of me...at least a certain part of me. Hmmm.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

hilarious!!! typical kids!!! grrrrr what would we do without our little angels (laughing)