Johnson's '08

Johnson's '08

Monday, December 15, 2008

Zach fetish!

This afternoon while Kaden and Isabel were at school, Zach and I were at home. I was busy working and I noticed that the house was quiet...too quiet. Zach new fetish is to change his clothes ALL day long. So being lazy I just yelled at him and told him if he was in his drawers changing his clothes I was going to call Santa. He yelled back I'm not Mom. About ten minutes later he still hadn't made an appearance. So again I yelled at him but this time told him to come into the kitchen. Well he wasn't in his drawers was his excuse!!!!! This is one of JaKobe's outfits that even JaKobe CAN'T FIT IN!!!! It's a 0-3 month outfit!!! I laughed my head off. So I'm sure he'll do it again. I just had to get a picture and share!



6 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Too funny! Don't ya love how kids get around things....so...he wasn't supposed to be in HIS drawer....you never said stay out of JaKobe's drawer! Thanks for sharing! Jeez Mom next time be more specific!

Brittany said...

That is hillarious!! Kids are so funny.

Lindy said...

Way funny!! Love you Zach.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard I am crying!!! That picture!!! Oh man. . .

The Wife!! said...

That is so funny!! LOL.... That sounds like something chanler would do!!

Trulee said...

Gotta love kids! How adorable!